Xapix is all about data and APIs. Our mission is to help auto companies access, use, and monetize their data
better using our data orchestration platform. We are a deeply technical team and seeking to further build out our
core before scaling up beyond current customers.
What’s our challenge?
We have a deeply technical tool with lots of horizontal use cases across industries. We are positioning our solution in the broader mobility space though aiming to inspire developers and non-technical decision makers to rethink the scalability of integrations and mobility services. Our solution is currently used by leading companies in the automotive and manufacturing space, but that is just the beginning.
Who we are looking for?
We are looking for a qualified TAM to oversee and address our customers’ technical needs. You will provide
accurate technical service before and after the point of sale, ensuring customer satisfaction working closely with
R&D and liaise with Sales/CS. As a TAM, you should be a tech-savvy professional, able to explain technical details and requirements to a nontechnical audience. You should also be results-driven and aspire to achieve specific goals that help architect solutions to take clients from POC/pilot to recurring revenue models.
Ultimately, you should be able to provide technical, product and business knowledge to support sales process, prepare the technical part of client proposals and strengthen customer relationships.
What you’ll do
- Provide technical solutions for customers to support pre-sales and post-sales processes
- Address all product-related queries on time
- Train customers to install, and use, products effectively
- Provide developers with customers’ feedback to help identify potential new features or products
- Report on product performance
- Identify solutions to reduce support costs
- Analyze customers’ needs and suggest upgrades or additional features to meet their requirements
- Liaise with the sales department to win new business and increase sales
- Establish best practices
- Keep track of sales performance metrics
Who you are
- 5+ years experience as a TAM using data integration technologies (Mulesoft as an example)
- Solid technical background with hands on experience in digital technologies
- Familiarity with software, front-end development and integration tools
- An ability to gasp customers’ needs and suggest timely solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to travel 30%-50%, including international
- Flex work hours to cover customer geographies, initially North America and Europe
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field.