This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global team of the world’s most remarkable designers, strategists, engineers and product experts to work at the intersection of strategy, design and technology. Together with their clients and partners, they shape the digital transformation and help to make the digitalised world better. They take a human-centred, outcomes-led approach to defining digital strategy, delivering exceptional customer experiences - and are building businesses by design.
On behalf of our client, one of Europe’s largest digital and design consultancies we are looking for a:
Senior UX-Designer (m/f/d) (full-time)
to join their design team in Berlin
The Senior UX-Designer (m/f/d) shapes the development of digital products, services and platforms primarily for customers from the mobility sector. He contributes to innovation topics such as e-mobility with a focus on UX-Design (other relevant clients are from the sectors: industry, retail, telecommunications, insurance and banking). The Senior UX-Designer is expected to be hands-on, inspiring and craft-oriented.
Berlin is the location of the role. The company strives for a "Teams first" hybrid-remote-working-model dependent on projects and needs. A remote start in the probation period is possible. Pre-Pandemic: 2-3 mobile Berlin studio days per week (a fully remote role in exceptional cases possible).
Why is this a fantastic opportunity?
- Work with an unrivalled ecosystem of the worlds leading tech partners to create value through exceptional customer experiences and create designs that can be helpful to a broader society
- Develop yourself further in an organisation that puts a lot of emphasis on personal growth and development
- Be part of a dedicated team of thought leaders, inspire and be inspired by the latest developments in design, technology, innovation
Berlin is at the political, entrepreneurial and geographical centre of Europe and the Berlin studio has active partnerships throughout Europe, creating transformational digital products for a diverse range of companies and geographies
- Development of user-centred concepts for digital products and services (websites, apps and platforms with a focuson the mobility and industrial sector)
- Requirements analysis, research and benchmarking
- Development of personas and customer journeys, navigation concepts and information architectures
- Creation of wireframes and prototypes
- Documentation and specification of concepts, interaction description
- Planning and implementation of user research, user testing
- Planning and implementation of workshops & client presentations
- Close cooperation in agile, interdisciplinary teams
- Evolve and guide best practices in the usage of frameworks, tools and processes
- Develop and grow a design team at junior and advanced level (3-4 designers)
- the Senior Director Experience Design Mobility is the direct professional lead for this position
5+ years of professional experience in the field of user experience design
- A great portfolio of human-centred digital products for various clients across multiple platforms as a hands-on contributor. Experience in mobility projects would be nice to have
- Experience in an agency environment or tech environments – where UX-Design plays an important role and with exposure to cross-discipline processes
- Experience with workshops, stakeholder management and design presentations
- Proven knowledge of the fundamentals of Experience Design with a focus on UX- and Interaction Design as well as new platforms and technologies
- Experience in user-centred working methods such as Design Thinking
- Experience in creating personas, user flows, sitemaps, transaction flows, scenarios, wireframes and navigation models
- Confident with Sketch and InVision
- Experience with agile project methods
Very good English, German is a Plus
A competitive base salary and benefits scheme
- Exciting projects with top 10 DAX companies
- An exciting work environment with interdisciplinary teams
- A great atmosphere and an open culture
MeetUps, Tech Talks, tailored events for Design and Engineering and various internal exchange formats in the field of design
- Access to groundbreaking technologies: Blockchain, AI etc.
State-of-the-art tooling: Slack, Sketch, InVision, Adobe Toolstack, etc.
- Continuous further training opportunities
- Full remote support set up
- A special Mindfulness Program and meeting-free days
- There is the possibility to take a sabbatical after the first year of being on board
#uxdesign #userexperiencedesign #interactiondesign #platformdesign #mobility