Senior Software Developer at aedifion
aedifion.io is the highly specialized IoT platform for advanced operation, monitoring and optimization of technical building equipment, energy systems and district heating and cooling grids. Energy efficiency is key to the successful energy transition. The IoT platform realizes untapped saving potentials in buildings and energy systems using cutting-edge data-driven analysis and control algorithms.Originating from RWTH Aachen University, there interdisciplinary team brings years of research in
mechanical engineering and computer science to real-world buildings, plants, and districts. Together, they are actively shaping the energy transition.
Because it is a fast growing start-up and the “coolest team on earth”.
• Find challenging and exciting tasks
• Work in flat hierarchies and small teams in an all-out techy company
• Enjoy the unique Cologne-”Jeföhl”
• Shape the energy transition with us and contribute to a more sustainable future
You will be responsible for the internal and external frontend development of all web facing activities.
• Supervise and improve UX and UI
• Integrate own and 3rd party APIs
• Rapid prototyping of small web apps & demos
• Interface with backend engineering
You work independently, proactively and take over responsibility. You welcome a dynamically changing and solution-oriented working environment. You rise up to new challenges and inspire a “roll up your sleeves” attitude. We are looking for all-around hands-on talent and credible experience in:
• Web tech: React, Vue, Node
• UX and UI: Graphics, design, CSS
• Simple, automatable, and maintainable software architectures
• Performance optimizations