Senior DevOps Engineer (m/f/x)
Our Client is an InsurTech spin-off of AXA Konzern AG. Their goal is to create the insurance solution of the future by combining innovative technologies, classic products and digital processes.
"We are beyond" - as flexible as a start-up, as solid as a corporate group!
In sales, they primarily work together with partners, link their products and services with suitable insurance solutions, integrate themselves into existing processes and offer their end customers tailor-made solutions at exactly the right time.
In order to play a decisive role in shaping their further growth, they are looking for an experienced Senior DevOps Engineer (m/f/x).
They're offering these benefits:
- An extremely wide spectrum of tasks with a lot of responsibility
- The opportunity to help shape the future of the insurance industry and to embark on new, innovative paths.
- Personal development at the interface between insurance, law and state-of-the-art technologies
- Entrepreneurial work, far away from corporate bureaucracy
- An international team
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Flexible working in an attractive office in the heart of Berlin
- Home Office Possibility
- Apple MacBook
- Regular Team Events
- Free drinks, cereals, and fruits
- 27 vacation days (+1 per year of employment)
These will be your tasks:
- Support the implementation of a micro-service architecture
- Work closely with Development, Operations and Testing team
- Develop monitoring and system performance dashboards
- Develop new security approaches and implementing next generation solutions
- Participate in on-call rotation duties
- Mentor other engineers
- Bring devops culture to the whole team
You're offering these qualifications:
- Passion about automation
- Strong experience with AWS and Kubernetes
- Experience configuring CI/CD pipelines with tools like Gitlab, Travis Ci, Circle Ci, Jenkins
- Solid understanding of security practices
- Deep understanding of risk assessment and mitigation
- Some knowledge of programming languages like e.g. Node.js, Golang, Scala or Python
- Experience with monitoring tools like e.g. ELK, Datadog, Prometheus or Grafana
- Strong database knowledge and experience in scaling databases