Senior Consultant - Process Intelligence (m/f/d)
Signavio is a leading provider of SaaS-based business process analysis and decision management software. Signavio’s market leading software helps businesses efficiently design, implement, analyze and manage complex processes, decisions and workflows.
The company serves more than 1,300 clients around the world in industries ranging from financial services to manufacturing. With four flagship products, and a long roster of internationally-renowned customers, Signavio is the fastest growing SaaS-based business transformation company in the world, and one of the fastest growing companies in Germany.
To support the consulting team of our partner Signavio we are searching for a Senior Process Mining Consultant (m/f/d) to be based in the HQ in Berlin.
- You will work closely with the clients to understand their challenges, business scenarios and business processes
- You will use the Signavio Process Intelligence solution, process mining concepts and other process analytics techniques to identify process improvement opportunities
- You will lead and design customer-specific process analysis efforts to create insights into process behaviors and process performance identifying improvement potentials
- You will direct and manage Proof-of-Concept initiatives and consulting projects with the Signavio Process Intelligence prospects and clients including business requirements definition, process analysis, data preparation, and solution deployment
- You will guide and lead the Signavio Process Intelligence consultants in client engagements
- You will collaborate with the product development team to define new product ideas and features for future releases
- Be an active leader and team player to help develop and grow the Signavio Process Intelligence team
- You have at least 5 years of relevant work experience
- Understanding of key customer processes, such as Order-to-Cash, Procure-to-Pay, Issue-to-Resolution, etc.
- Experience working with ERP systems (e.g. Microsoft, Oracle, SAP), data extraction, data analysis, reporting, etc.
- Experience with SQL, database technologies, ETL, and programming (Java, Python, R, etc.)
- Solid understanding of process management concepts, BPM technology, etc.
- Preferably previous experience with BI or process mining tools (e.g. Fluxicon, Celonis, ARIS Process Performance Manager, QPR, etc.)
- Strong analytical, communication skills and presentation skills
- Preferably previous consulting experience
- Self-motivated, you show initiative and enjoy being part of a great team in an international organization
- German-speaking and business fluent in English
- Willingness to travel (approx. 50%)
- Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Business Information Technologies, Information Sciences, Data Science, Computer Science, Business Informatics or Business Administration
What we offer
Being part of a motivated team with flat hierarchies you know the importance of communication and feedback. You are appreciated for your engagement, your constructive input and your relentless drive to improve yourself, the product, and the company. We value your thoughts and ideas and will give you the freedom to push and implement them.
We are a nice international team in a constantly expanding SaaS company.
We offer fruit and drinks, lunch subsidy, sports activities during lunch break, regular team events (professional exchange and fun), comprehensive induction through training, education and support for our colleagues.
What do our employees say? At kununu we were rated second best employer in Berlin. Become part of our great team and accompany Signavio on its successful growth course.
We are looking forward to your application!