Local data for better cities!
DILAX offers more than 25 years of experience and comprehensive technical expertise in the field of capturing and managing people flows in urban surroundings.
The DILAX Group supports its customers all over the world with turnkey systems as well as customized, innovative solutions.
Local data on mobility, shopping, living and working is turned into knowledge.
This knowledge helps to transform cities into livable and vibrant areas.
To continue DILAX´ success story in the United States, we are looking for a dynamic enthusiastic colleague joining the sales team as a permanent member in Chicago, IL.
What are your responsibilities?
· Establishing new relationships to Transit Authorities in the United States
· Extending existing relations and partnerships to OEMs and system integrators
· Working on interesting sales projects with product presentations or web conferences
· Identifying new opportunities through direct marketing, trade shows and referrals from existing customers
· Developing the account base with contacts and companies, keeping track of market demands and sales forecasts
· Day-to-day diligent “hunting” mentality approach to prospecting leads
What is your profile?
· You have a technical background, experience or affinity in the field of IT, network solutions or vehicle communication electronics
· Ideally you have a university degree in a technical field like electrical engineering, business informatics or business engineering
· You see yourself as the “Opener” to get new contacts and prospects
· Some first experiences in sales, especially the B2B enviroment, are nice but not required
·You are confident, you have a results-orientated and hands-on mentality, your are honest and open
· You have strong communication and networking skills
· You are a self-starter and overachiever, also able to work in a small team
· You are experienced in working with MS Office Suite
· Your English is excellent - spoken and on paper
· You have a clean driving record, a valid US passport and are highly willing to travel all over the US and abroad
What are your benefits?
· Easy start of your sales career in the rail industry
· Great opportunity to work for an international company
· Constant support by experienced colleagues to bring you fast into the business
· Exciting, challenging tasks and interesting perspectives
· Room for implementing your own ideas. Perfect if you enjoy working independently, want to implement new sales ideas and have the courage to make your own decisions
· Cooperation in a spirit of trust and a dynamic, appreciative atmosphere
· Comprehensive onboard training, individual initial training and ongoing support
. You are offered an attractive competitive compensation with fixed salary and commissions, paid vacations and holidays, and interesting carrier perspectives
If you think "Yes, that's me!", we are very much looking forward to hearing from you!
Please note: This posting is open only to those candidates who have the legal right to work in, and who reside in the United States.