Performance Marketing Manager (f/m/d) - SEA / Paid Social
Delica Deutschland GmbH is part of the Swiss Migros Group, one of the largest private employers in Switzerland. Part of the successful segment are, among others, the internationally active companies Chocolat Frey, Delica, Midor, Riseria and Café Royal in Switzerland as well as Sweet Works and Oak Leaf in the USA and Canada.
In 2017, the digital competence center for the Migros industry was founded: "NETA". Our goal as NETA is to drive digital transformation and initiate innovations. We take care of the international online marketing of Migros brands: from strategy to digital campaigns to e-business.
We are currently a 60-strong team from over 20 nations. NETA stands for flexible and independent work in agile teams and sustainable thinking.
NETA. is looking for a Performance Marketing Manager - focus SEA or Paid Social (f/m/d) part-time or full-time.
YOU WILL BE PART OF:
As a visionary with a growth mindset you will be part of an international e-commerce team and will be responsible for managing and optimizing the PPC channels for FRA, DEU and CH in the area of Performance Marketing. With further brands, markets such as USA and UK will follow. Thus, you have a direct influence on brand awareness. We need your expertise at least 35 hours a week.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- Remote work within Germany in combination with monthly meetings on site in Berlin
- Good opportunities for further development as well as an individual training budget
- Responsible and varied tasks
- Dynamism and speed of a startup combined with the opportunities of an international corporation
- An international team with a strong focus on appreciation and transparency
- Flat hierarchies in an agile environment
- Regular team events as well as a great office
- Additional benefits such as company pension plan and BVG subsidy
WHAT YOU CAN CONTRIBUTE:
- Management and optimization of PPC channels for FR, DE and CH - on Google Ads as well as Paid Social, Google and Instagram Shopping.
- Stakeholder management and consulting
- Introduction of innovative methods and identification of conversion potentials as well as observation of relevant market trends
- Documentation of campaigns
- Carrying out analyses to effectively manage the channel mix
- Creating reports and presenting the results
WHAT YOU BRING:
- Professional experience in SEA or Paid Social, ideally in an agency environment.
- Extensive experience in the area of performance optimization
- Very good knowledge of online marketing channels, KPIs (CTR, CVR, CPA) and the influencing factors
- Confident handling of Google Ads or Instagram Shopping campaigns and Facebook Business Manager
- Fluent English and good German, French is a plus
INTERESTED? THEN WE LOOK FORWARD TO RECEIVING YOUR APPLICATION!
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Jennifer Arthen (email@example.com).