Office Manager (f/m/d)
Our client Lilt makes it possible for every organization to communicate with its customers in the language of their choice affordably and at scale. The product combines human expertise and machine efficiency in a complete enterprise localization solution. The mission of Lilt is to make the world's information accessible to everyone, regardless of where they were born or which language they speak.
Lilt recruit the world's best human translators and equip them with their neural machine translation system, allowing them to translate faster and better than ever. Their technology is based on NLP and HCI research from Stanford and UC Berkeley.
Lilt is backed by some of the world's leading investors including Sequoia, Redpoint, Zetta, and XSeed Capital. Their customers include some of the largest Fortune 500 companies in the world who rely on Lilt every day to provide more personal customer experiences in 50+ languages.
What you want to achieve with Lilt:
- Professionalize office and team administration at Lilt
- Scale the Berlin office from 10 to 30 happy employees - and beyond!
What you’ll do:
- Assist management and the team
- Document and professionalize internal processes
- Handle administrative HR tasks like vacation requests, contract modifications, and document requests
- Coordinate recruiting and assist new employees in onboarding. Make their first day special!
- Track inventory and place equipment orders
- Be the point of contact for accounting tasks in coordination with their accounting partner
- Research and coordinate meetups, conferences, and regional networking events interesting to the team
- Organize occasional team events and offsites
- Assist with office relocation tasks
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Barista on-site for complimentary coffee during working hours
- Professional development budget. Buy some books. Attend a conference. Take a class. Whatever you feel will help you do your best work!
- International off-sites. Twice a year, they get their San Francisco and Berlin offices together. Locations alternate between Europe and the United States.
- 2+ years work experience and readiness to take over their office management
- Dedicated to improve their office organization and internal processes
- Reliable and detail-oriented in working off administration tasks
- Solid project management skills
- Excellent written and spoken English and German
- Degree in business, administration, management or related field
- German work permit
- A friendly, upbeat personality!