Our client is a recently launched, higher education NGO, educating students to become cutting-edge techies and software engineers. They set out to educate the next generation of software engineers to build the digital (mobility) infrastructure of our societies – this means meaningful work, excellent career opportunities and lots of responsibility. This is a fantastic opportunity to make education inclusive and to impact innovation in the German education system.
We are looking for a Marketing Lead (m/f/d)
to join their team
(The position is currently remote.
In the future, 2-3 days of presence on-site in Wolfsburg are required.)
- You will lead the marketing strategy and implementation
- You will be responsible for our branding as well as our performance marketing campaigns
- You will make sure all organic and paid marketing is up and running across different channels
- Strategize, build and execute online campaigns on channels such as Facebook and Google Advertisement.
- Create and execute the communication and events
- Lead the marketing team
Minimum of 4 years experience in planning and implementing marketing strategy and campaigns
Owning and managing the marketing budget
- Experience in online performance marketing (esp. Google and Facebook)
- Solid experience in running social media
- You are fluent in English, German is a Plus