International Sales Manager (m/f/d) - Focus Germany
Visual Meta is a successful & profitable internet company founded in 2009 and acquired by the Axel Springer Group in 2011. They are located in a well-designed office in the middle of Berlin and run 13 comparison shopping portals in Europe under the brands LadenZeile and ShopAlike. Together, the sites drive up to 500,000 sessions a day, list 200 million offers from thousands of online shops and help consumers save time and find the product they love. Their vision is to become a top reference for connecting online shops and consumers by creating reach for the shops and orientation for the consumers through cutting-edge tools and technologies.
Your mission at Visual Meta? As International Sales Manager you will be responsible for handling our entire German and Austrian partner portfolio, from acquisition to account management. If you want to take responsibility for the success of our German and Austrian platform, work in an international environment and are looking for a diverse position, then might this be the right opportunity for you.
Your Challenges and Tasks
- You are in charge of acquiring new Key/Strategic German/Austrian partner shops via telephone, mail and on-site visits
- You drive the internationalization of the shop by connecting it to the other European markets during the acquisition phase
- You analyse the market and competitors in order to create high-value leads
- You proactively follow up on open leads and you are responsible for negotiating and preparing contracts
- You update and maintain our CRM database
- You accompany our new partners through the onboarding process and set their shops live on our platforms
- You support the training of your colleagues by sharing your experience in regular acquisition meetings
- You work closely with other international sales managers and departments such as Quality, Finance, Marketing and IT
- You have 3-5 years of experience in sales acquisition and can demonstrate corresponding success
- You have a native level of German and fluent English skills
- You love being on the phone and you are passionate about converting and handing over potential customers into our Key Account Management Team
- You have a good understanding of the German e-commerce and online marketing sector and you understand online shops’ key KPIs
- You are a proactive team player, motivated and self-dependent individual with excellent negotiation skills
- You come with excellent communication skills as well as a professional customer and service-oriented personality
- You offer professional handling of MS Office (Excel, Powerpoint, Word) and G Suite products and ideally have experience with handling of CRM systems (Salesforce)
- Visual Meta works with thousands of e-commerce companies- Take responsibility and have an immediate impact on their portfolio
- diversity is welcomed - Our team contains over 50 nationalities
- your development has priority- Profit from a structured onboarding process, internal and external training possibilities as well as room for further professional development
- you have the option to become socially involved (e.g. charity lunch)
- Benefit from a company pension plan, flexible working hours, 27 vacation days, healthy snacks and sport activities (yoga, soccer, volleyball)
- Join in for Friday beers, movie nights, team events, table football and ping-pong
Is this the Job you are looking for?
Great, please go ahead and send us your CV and salary expectation. Tobias is your point of contact.