Head of Product (m/w/d)
✨ Make work a source of fulfillment for everyone !
We are looking for a:
Head of Product (f/m/d)
PayFit simplifies payroll and HR processes for small and medium size businesses. Their intuitive SaaS solution helps businesses from 10 to 100 employees to digitize manual processes and to focus on what really matters: The employees. 💛
Founded in France in 2015, our client raised a total of €179 million and is growing continuously. With 5,000 customers and 600 employees in 5 countries, they are one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in Europe!🥇
In 2018 PayFit launched their office in Berlin which has since then become the largest PayFit location outside of France with 55 employees. The German market is an essential part of PayFit’s strategy and success - and you could become an integral part of it as the Head of Product (f/m/d)!
We are looking for an experienced product leader who is passionate about transferring complex problems into simple and easy to use digital solutions for PayFits customers. You will be leading the German product team which is working with their own low code language, Jetlang, to build the local payroll product. At the same time you will work closely with the global product team to exchange best practices and to ultimately shape the local product vision and roadmap.
Lead, develop and grow the product team with currently 8 product builder and a team lead
- Foster an innovative product environment enabling the team to build the best possible product for the customers
- Take ownership of the product vision and translate it into tangible KPIs for your team while also enabling them to succeed
- Develop an understanding of PayFits business strategy and customer needs to create an ambitious and actionable product roadmap
- Develop the product with a core focus on user experience and functionality
- Work closely with the German Customer Success & Growth team to enhance the customer understanding and leverage relevant insights for the product roadmap
- Communicate the German product vision and strategy throughout the German and Global organisation
- Shape the German company culture and strategy as part of the German management team
- You are a passionate and inspiring leader who manages at eye level with a strong focus on excellence
- You are constantly seeking new challenges and see setbacks as opportunities for growth, translating them into learnings and successes
- You have demonstrated experience in managing, leading and training a team
- You have a proven track record of building digital products within a fast growing company environment within SaaS, FinTech, HealthTech or similar regulated business segments with a strong customer focus ranging from B2B to B2C
- You are extremely process oriented and analytical, bringing a deep understanding of agile product development (lean startup, scrum, design thinking etc.)
- You excel at translating complex problems into clear and easy workflows for non-expert users
- You are entrepreneurial and combine strategic thinking with a hands-on mentality
- You live & breathe a digital mindset and you are eager to learn the basics of our own in-house low code language and platform called Jetlang
- You are a strong communicator with very good German (C2 level) and English (C1 level) skills
Last but not least, a little sneak peek into life at PayFit:
🦄 Permanent employment contract
🌴 31 days of vacation
☕ Modern office in the heart of Kreuzberg with free drinks and snacks
💪 Further development through mentoring programs, Payfit learning platform and team events
🥇 Transparent and innovative company culture
🍝 Lunch Budget
🚃 BVG Jobticket
🏡 The opportunity to regularly work in home office or wherever you feel productive #workfromanywhere
Become part of a dynamic and international team and shape the culture of a fast growing and innovative SaaS company.
Sounds like an exciting challenge? We can’t wait to hear from you!