Full Stack Engineer / Java Software Developer (m/f/d)
Shape the future of mobility!
DILAX is the world's leading provider of intelligent system solutions for the detection and control of passenger flows. Since the time the company was founded in 1988, they have been accompanying their customers in the areas of trade and traffic, from the consulting and bidding phase to the operation of complete systems with a comprehensive portfolio of services. The focus is on automatic people counting, dynamic seat management and innovative data analysis tools. It measures and analyzes all the ways in which people move in urban space. In subway and bus, from the office to the shopping center and home. That local data provides important insights to make cities worth living.
With a team of around 160 highly qualified employees, Dilax offers competent service in all areas from seven international locations. Worldwide, it serves more than 350 customers in around 30 countries. Its customers include all major rail vehicle and bus manufacturers, large and small public transport companies and networks, well-known shopping centers and retail chains.
To strengthen the team in Berlin, we are looking for a Full Stack Engineer / Java Software Developer (m / w / d) in permanent, full-time employment.
What are your responsibilities?
- Actively shaping and optimizing the entire software architecture
- Designing and implementing new intelligent features and constant code refactoring
- Continuous integration and creation of comprehensive unit tests for high quality software
- Evaluating, choosing and using the most innovative technologies, tools and libraries
- Agile software development in close cooperation with product, sales and project management
What do we offer?
- Attractive compensation, family-friendly working hours and 30 vacation days
- Modern office building in a central location with excellent transport connections
- Comprehensive onboard training and individual initial training
- Cooperation in a spirit of trust and a dynamic, appreciative atmosphere
- Exciting, challenging tasks and interesting perspectives
- Room for implementing your own ideas
- International cooperation in a continuously growing company
What is your profile?
- University degree in computer sciences, math or similar training
- Experience in the design and development of web and multitier applications
- Very good knowledge of JPA and Spring
- Good knowledge of SpringBoot, Maven, Gradle and Angular
- Good knowledge of relational database and SQL (Oracle, Sql Server, PostgreSql)
- Familiarity with Agile culture and mainstream Agile Methodologies (SCRUM, Kanban)
- Enthusiasm for clean code and test automation
- Result-oriented approach, analytical thinking and hands-on mentality, coupled with a lot of motivation, ideas and team spirit
- Communication skills in English and ideally in German as well
Nice to have:
- Experience with Apache Flink and/or Apache Kafka and/or the ELK stack
- Experience with Microservices based architectures