Commercial Lead Nordics (m/f/d)
"Grow with us and develop the future!"
Netcentric, a Cognizant Digital Business, is a leading digital partner that develops cutting-edge solutions for influential companies. Our partner builds digital experiences that connect brands with their customers using Adobe Experience Cloud technologies.
You will be working integrated into the Netcentric team as a member of the Cognizant family. From innovative projects to new exciting challenges, your journey will be side by side with your Netcentric colleagues.
As part of the Cognizant Digital Business, Netcentric benefits from its combined expertise and access to multidisciplinary teams, forging ahead to become a leading customer experience player in Europe.
To support the fast-growing business, we are looking for a
Commercial Lead (m/f/d)
for the Nordics to work with the existing team on doubling the revenue in the region with a special focus on growing new business in Sweden.
In this role, you will be in charge of growing existing accounts and our new business. You will work closely with the commercial team to ensure a smooth operation of all new business activities, being based in Stockholm.
This is a key role for the organisation in which you will be accountable for:
- Establishing new client relationships and winning service delivery deals
- Achieving defined revenue targets for new accounts
- Keeping the sales/opportunity management up to date to provide relevant and accurate financial forecasts
- Personally leading sales opportunities
- Working with the delivery teams to drive growth
- Managing opportunities with Adobe and the Cognizant Client Partners
- Driving contractual agreements with the customer
- University degree with a preferred focus on business or finance
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a hands-on mentality
- Professional experience in IT and/or professional services and understanding of thereof
- Understanding the base technologies and trends of Digital Marketing
- Preferably having Adobe Experience Cloud knowhow (Business Practitioner level)
- Excellent social and networking skills
- Having an excellent network in our relevant industries and preferably within Adobe
- Sales background in B2B, prior experience in a similar role is key
- Being able to present a successful record in selling digital transformation / Adobe implementation projects
- Strong communication skills (listening, written, verbal, presentation)
- Advanced problem-solving & analytical skills, enjoy continuous improvement process
- Good time management & self-organizing abilities
- Basic project management skills & ability to work under pressure
- Swedish native speaker and very good command of spoken and written English
- Norwegian and/or Danish is a pro
- Business travel is not an issue for you
- Eligibility to work within the EU