Account Manager (m/f/d) - Netherlands
Visual Meta is a successful & profitable internet company founded in 2009 and acquired by the Axel Springer Group in 2011. They are located in a well-designed office in the middle of Berlin and run 13 comparison shopping portals in Europe under the brands LadenZeile and ShopAlike. Together, the sites drive up to 500,000 sessions a day, list 200 million offers from thousands of online shops and help consumers save time and find the product they love. Their vision is to become a top reference for connecting online shops and consumers by creating reach for the shops and orientation for the consumers through cutting-edge tools and technologies.
Your mission at Visual Meta? As an Account Manager (m/f/d) – Netherlands you will actively drive the expansion of www.shopalike.nl by caring about our portfolio of Dutch partner shops.
Your Challenges and Tasks
- You support strategically and operationally your partner shops
- You handle inquiries of partners while building and developing a stable long-term relationship with them
- You identify potential upsells and lead contract negotiations
- You analyze and optimize our partners’ performances
- You analyze the market and the competition
- You update and maintain the CRM database
- You support the acquisition of new Dutch partner-shops via telephone and email
- You work closely with other departments such as Quality, Marketing and Finance
- You have at least 3 years of experience in Account Management and/or Sales
- You are a proactive, highly motivated and self-dependent individual with good negotiation skills
- You love being on the phone and you are passionate about turning potential customers into long-term partners
- You have a good understanding of the Dutch e-commerce sector
- You come with excellent communication skills as well as a professional and customer-oriented personality
- You offer a good knowledge of Excel, Word and Power Point, ideally first experiences with Salesforce
- You are keen on KPIs and improvements
- You speak Dutch on a native and English on a very good level
- Visual Meta works with thousands of e-commerce companies- Take responsibility and have an immediate impact on their portfolio
- diversity is welcomed - Our team contains over 50 nationalities
- your development has priority- Profit from a structured onboarding process, internal and external training possibilities as well as room for further professional development
- you have the option to become socially involved (e.g. charity lunch)
- Benefit from a company pension plan, flexible working hours, 27 vacation days, healthy snacks and sport activities (yoga, soccer, volleyball)
- Join in for Friday beers, movie nights, team events, table football and ping-pong
Is this the job you are looking for?
Great, please go ahead and send us your CV and salary expectations. Tobias is your point of contact.