Senior Recruiter (f/m/x)
Über den Job
The Adventure awaits you.
BCGDV is an ever-growing global team of the world’s most remarkable entrepreneurs, designers, engineers, venture architects, product experts and investors. The ventures create a strategic advantage for the most important global companies.
Operations at BCGDV
The Operations team is the internal force that drives the business forward. It’s where organizational insight meets operational excellence. From Human Resources and Information Technology to Marketing and Finance, they are a dedicated group of one-of-a-kind problem-solvers with a deep commitment to world-class business services.
As Senior Recruiter (f/m/x) you work independently as a talent expert in the inhouse recruiting team at BCG Digital Ventures in Berlin.
In this role you will:
- Support and help develop the recruitment strategy and employer brand of BCG Digital Ventures Berlin.
- Perform initial candidate screenings and partner in further interviews.
- Manage candidate communication and deliver exceptional candidate experience throughout the application process.
- Utilize a number of innovative recruitment methods and channels to build a strong pipeline of candidates with specialized expertise.
- Collaborate with the People Experience team to anticipate hiring needs and skills gaps.
- Collaborate with staffing team to identify talent gaps and fill those on demand with freelance resources.
- Nurture and manage a pool of active and passive freelance talent.
You should have:
- At least 5 years of experience in full life-cycle recruitment, either gained in an inhouse capacity and/or at a recruitment agency working closely with your clients and candidates.
- Experience in designing and conducting in-depth competency and behavioral-based interviews, and evaluating candidate profiles across a multitude of functions (Tech, Design, Product, Operations) and levels.
- Proven success using creative sourcing channels to build a pipeline of both active and passive candidates as well as knowledge and practice of using digital platforms as sourcing tools.
- The ability to manage ambiguity and work autonomously.
- Exceptional attention to detail, service orientation, and responsiveness to candidate and stakeholder needs.
- A proven track record identifying and engaging passive talent in the market with convincing outreach messages.
- Strong influencing and stakeholder management skills.
What BCGDV offers you:
BCGDV cares about people and attracts learners and curious people and offer a competitive benefits scheme.
Your life at DV:
Buildcast Podcast Series and DV initiatives like DV Pride, DV Women, and Social Impact
- Coaching culture with 360° feedback (Growth & Impact cycles)
- Relocation support
- 30 days of vacation and sabbatical option
- Full remote support set up
- Company events such as offsites, Summer, Pride and, End-of-year party (post-covid)
To learn more, visit at bcgdv.com